- Describe yourself in three words.
Relaxed, Faithful, Awkward
- Do you have any personal projects going on right now?
After living in Mexico, my next goal is to move to South Africa and to open a bar on the beach. What means drinking coconut water and rum all day long…
- What is your best accomplishment?
To run a marathon in Paris.
- Who has influenced you the most?
My father, my mother, and my grand mother.
- Which form of art you feel the most attracted to?
Photography for sure. I like the fact that it’s instantaneous and that you can express a moment, a situation, a feeling.
- Which is your favorite book, movie and hit of the moment?
Book: “South of the Border, West of the Sun” Murakami
Movie: “Love” Gaspar Noé
Music: “Glamour Girl” Louie Austen
- Which city has inspired you the most and why?
Shangai for its madness. You can do anything when ever you want, absolute freedom. I feel that you have no limits in this city.
- How would you describe your style?
Less is more
- In which way, do you think jewelry enhances one’s personality?
I like the way that jewelry can make your outfit more sophisticated with just one piece by giving it a feminine aspect.
- What does MOHE represent to you?
Elegance and modernity.
- With which MOHE collection do you feel more identified and why?
Androgynous. I always loved androgynous looks. I like to imagine that every single person has a feminine and masculine side.
- What’s you’ opinion about ethical and sustainable fashion?
Really? That’s essential…