- Describe yourself in three words.
- Do you have any personal projects going on right now?
Fashion Editor for Harper’s Bazaar Mexico & Latam
Creative director of RTW Mexican brand “Napoleon”
- What is your best accomplishment?
Not knowing which one it is… keeps me going.
- Who has influenced you the most?
Who hasn’t? My grandmother, my parents, my high-school teacher, my ballet instructor, my best friend, my worst enemy, my boss, my competitors, my alter-ego, my sisters, my love…
- Which form of art you feel the most attracted to?
- Which is your favorite book, movie and hit of the moment?
Book: “The Garden of Eden” by Ernest Hemingway always
Movie: “The Dreamers” de Bernardo Bertolucci
Music: Every song of ‘The Black Keys”
- Which city has inspired you the most and why?
London. Its the perfect combination of history, legacy and cultural clash mixed with modernity, openness and creative freedom.
- How would you describe your style?
70S gets rid of its bohemian vibes and replaces it with a hint of sophistication
- In which way, do you think jewelry enhances one’s personality?
It just does “I have enough jewelry… said no one EVER”
- What does MOHE represent to you?
The ideal balance: craftsmanship, design and a little something extra, which gives it, a vintage feel.
- With which MOHE collection do you feel more identified and why?
The Fool Gold Collection… easy, i’m a choker lover.
- What’s you’ opinion about ethical and sustainable fashion?
It’s the natural course which is forcing the industry to adapt and co-exist adding much more value to its artisanal substance.
Photos by: Chloe Mohe
Photos by Chloe Amutio Motte