- Describe yourself in three words.
Ambitious, impulsive, generous
- Do you have any personal projects going on right now?
Yes, as I said I’m very ambitious. As a mixologist and public relation manager, my personal project is to open bars/clubs in all the influent capitals of the world.
- What is your best accomplishment?
To have left my daily life in Paris and move to Mexico.
- Who has influenced you the most?
My mother, for sure because she is the most powerful, positive person that I know. She taught me everything, and she’s my muse.
- Which form of art you feel the most attracted to?
Cinema without hesitating, it’s the most complete form of art, the most creative one and my biggest source of inspiration.
- Which is your favorite book, movie and hit of the moment?
Book: “Le chardonneret” Dona Tartt
Movie: “Kids” Larry Clark
Music: “Naive” The Kooks
- Which city has inspired you the most and why?
London because of its underground culture and for its creativity in fashion, music, cinema…
- How would you describe your style?
I don’t have any style in particular. I’m like a chameleon; I always change my outfit depending on my mood.
- In which way, do you think jewelry enhances one’s personality?
Everything is in the detail. Jewelry is all about elegance.
- What does MOHE represent to you?
Beauty & Innovation.
- With which MOHE collection do you feel more identified and why?
Androgynous and Helena Collection
- What’s your opinion about ethical and sustainable fashion?
That’s the biggest challenge nowadays in the industry.